Payment of your booking fee constitutes acceptance of the following ‘Terms & Conditions’:
1. Prices are valid for 7 days from date of quotation.
2. Booking fee needs to be received by our office within 7 days after receiving your invoice in order to hold your booking. Dates and time will be released to other clients after 7 days if no booking fee is received.
3. All items are on a hire basis unless otherwise stated.
4. The 50% booking fee will be deducted from your final account and is non-refundable even in the event of cancellation.
5. Final account will be due within 30 days of paying booking fee.
6. A valid credit card must be supplied as a form of bond/security on all bookings. This will be held in trust only, however will be used to cover any missing/damaged items at the full replacement cost.
7. Location, time and date of ceremony is considered confirmed when booking fee is paid. Any changes to any of the variables may result in a cancellation of the booking and loss of monies received if Perth Boutique Weddings is unable to perform the services on the new date, time or location.
10. Items are hired for wedding ceremonies only.
11. Perth Boutique Weddings requires a minimum set up time of at least one hour prior to the invitation ceremony start time. This may vary between locations, upon discussion.
12. Items are not to be removed from the ceremony location and any missing items will be charged at full replacement cost.
13. Any damage or loss to hired goods by, but not limited to, the hirer, guests, or the venue staff will be charged accordingly at the present day replacement value. This amount will be deducted from the provided security credit card.
14. No flower petals, dried or fresh are to be placed on cream carpets which may stain or damage them. A cost will be incurred for cleaning or replacement costs if this occurs.
15. Perth Boutique Weddings is not liable for any damage or loss caused to any person, property, animal or things arising from the carriage, use and handling in any way of the goods hired.
16. Perth Boutique Weddings must have ease of access to the ceremony venue. The hirer is responsible for ensuring any gates, doors, fences or other access points will be open prior to the commencement of the hire time.
17. Giant LOVE letters may not be available to assemble if conditions on the day are windy and there is a risk that the LOVE letters may not remain in place OR if they provide a risk to others safety.